Translate your Wordpress application with GlobalizeIt
- Click "add-new" within "plugins"
Once in edit mode, click on Settings in the menu at the top.
- Search for "Globalizeit"
- Click to install the Globalizeit plugin (or paste the below into your website header).
- After installation, remember to "activate"
- Go to the "Localize Plugin Settings" Tab.
Click on the green Save button at the bottom right, then the Publish button at upper right.
- That's it! You can now reload your page and start localizing.
Need Help? Contact us for custom integration help or troubleshooting!